Version 1.1.10 added iPhone X support (and broke the game on larger iPad Pro models), so Version 1.1.11 added native support to iPad Pro.
Just released to the App Store, update 1.1.9 includes four new rare cards, available throughout the game. Enjoy!
Update 1.1.8 has been released to the App Store and includes a fix to an issue that appeared with iOS 11.2, where the green border around cards in your hand would no longer be visible.
Also included is a fix for Unstable Warmage, who’s Flame Blast is now working properly. This card is part of the Aerahym Expansion.
Lastly, Wizened Visage was improved so that you can select your opponent’s face up cards in hand and see them in detail.
There are now new icons for creatures with overwhelm, armored, aeon and on death abilities. This allows you to more quickly assess the situation while playing a duel.
A PDF version of the game manual: LostPortalManual
Report any errors and I’ll correct them.
The Aerahym expansion was supposed to be available in version 1.1.3, which just released Friday, but a mistake was made with the submission and the in-app purchase was not included. A new version (1.1.4) has been submitted and is awaiting approval from Apple, so it should be available soon.
Check out this interview with Nick Vigdahl at Pocket Tactics. It was a great chance to talk more about the upcoming expansion for Lost Portal.
After several years of development, Lost Portal launched in February of 2016 and after some great feedback from the community and a number of updates throughout the year, has had some critical success:
- 5-star review from Pocket Tactics
- 95% of reviews on the App Store gave Lost Portal 4 or 5 stars (87% are 5 stars).
- Top 10 listing with 5-minute mobile games
- #2 Listing at Stately Play
- Lost Portal was considered for card game of the year over at Pocket Tactics (congratulations to Concrete Jungle)! An honor to even be considered amongst so many amazing games this year.
- Lost Portal reached top 10 on the paid card game charts on the App Store in 31 countries (#1 in 10 countries).
I hope you all enjoyed playing Lost Portal in 2016. I am looking forward to 2017, which will see the first expansion that will include a new town and new cards.