After several years of development, Lost Portal launched in February of 2016 and after some great feedback from the community and a number of updates throughout the year, has had some critical success:
- 5-star review from Pocket Tactics
- 95% of reviews on the App Store gave Lost Portal 4 or 5 stars (87% are 5 stars).
- Top 10 listing with 5-minute mobile games
- #2 Listing at Stately Play
- Lost Portal was considered for card game of the year over at Pocket Tactics (congratulations to Concrete Jungle)! An honor to even be considered amongst so many amazing games this year.
- Lost Portal reached top 10 on the paid card game charts on the App Store in 31 countries (#1 in 10 countries).
I hope you all enjoyed playing Lost Portal in 2016. I am looking forward to 2017, which will see the first expansion that will include a new town and new cards.