After several years of development, Lost Portal launched in February of 2016 and after some great feedback from the community and a number of updates throughout the year, has had some critical success:
In addition to new aeon icons, this update includes additional help / tutorials for each screen. You can also now change difficulty levels in the middle of a campaign, along with other things like your portrait, color affinity and name.
Update 1.0.9 is now available on the App Store. This update adds new end-game content for after you complete the main campaign, as well as other enhancements and improvements.
– 5 additional portraits to chose from when starting a new character
– 2 new bosses, each with an awesome new Avatar card
– Level cap increased to 32.
– A new dungeon, Lost Tomb, that unlocks after completing the main quest.
– A new Ancient Portal that opens to new destinations and dungeons, including the forest of Soltaria and the Ruins of Aryn.
– A new desert tile set
– Fixed Flux Storm ability
– Fixed Enlightened ability
– Now dismiss large version of a card with swipe up/down, pressing outside of the card or pressing any corner
– Card drag improved on older devices
– Improved some background assets for iPhone Plus
– Altered filters to start off as “off” to more easily filter to what you want to see in deck editor, etc.
– Fixed stats in deck editor for 6+ casting cost cards
– Tweaked green starter deck
– Demonic Code casting cost dropped from 3 to 2
– Fixed description of Conflagration and changed to 10 damage to all creatures.
– Other bug fixes
Pocket Tactics gave Lost Portal an honorable mention during its CCG Week! Check it out here on Pocket Tactics website.
Update 1.0.8 is available now! All bosses now have Avatar cards and now you can open large versions of cards with a single tap instead of double-tapping!
Lost Portal CCG is a digital card game developed for iOS. The game involves exploring dungeons and fighting AI enemies and bosses, collecting treasure and leveling up your character to gain new abilities.
This web site provides information about Lost Portal and how it is played.
Here is a short CNET Review of the game as one of the best mobile games of February 2016! The author stated:
“Of all the games I tested for this month’s round, Lost Portal is the one that sucked me in the most.”
Version 1.0.6 is now available in the App Store, including 5 new cards to bring the total up to 200 cards. This update also includes a 4:1 aeon exchange mechanic, where 4 aeons of one color can be used to pay 1 aeon of another color. This can be done twice for one card being cast and can help create multi-color decks.
These are a new type of card called Avatar cards, that must be won from an enemy. They can’t be found in card shops or forged. These new cards have no color, which means they can use any color aeon available to cast. These new cards can be added to any deck.
I’ve started a collection of helpful gameplay information here: Game Play