Version 1.1.4 was released today and although there was a delay while Apple updated its servers, the Aerahym expansion is now available for purchase!
Category Archives: Uncategorized
A PDF version of the game manual: LostPortalManual
Report any errors and I’ll correct them.
Aerahym Expansion coming soon
The Aerahym expansion was supposed to be available in version 1.1.3, which just released Friday, but a mistake was made with the submission and the in-app purchase was not included. A new version (1.1.4) has been submitted and is awaiting approval from Apple, so it should be available soon.
Interview at Pocket Tactics
Check out this interview with Nick Vigdahl at Pocket Tactics. It was a great chance to talk more about the upcoming expansion for Lost Portal.
Lost Portal CCG Review for 2016
After several years of development, Lost Portal launched in February of 2016 and after some great feedback from the community and a number of updates throughout the year, has had some critical success:
- 5-star review from Pocket Tactics
- 95% of reviews on the App Store gave Lost Portal 4 or 5 stars (87% are 5 stars).
- Top 10 listing with 5-minute mobile games
- #2 Listing at Stately Play
- Lost Portal was considered for card game of the year over at Pocket Tactics (congratulations to Concrete Jungle)! An honor to even be considered amongst so many amazing games this year.
- Lost Portal reached top 10 on the paid card game charts on the App Store in 31 countries (#1 in 10 countries).
I hope you all enjoyed playing Lost Portal in 2016. I am looking forward to 2017, which will see the first expansion that will include a new town and new cards.
Version 1.1.2 has been submitted to Apple for review. I’ve gotten some reports of crashes in v1.1.1 and this update has some bug fixes that hopefully address those issues.
The next update includes aeon symbols for all of the colors in the game: black, red, blue, green, gray (no color) and gold (all colors).
Lost Portal CCG version 1.1.1 is available on the Apple App Store.
In addition to new aeon icons, this update includes additional help / tutorials for each screen. You can also now change difficulty levels in the middle of a campaign, along with other things like your portrait, color affinity and name.
Review on Pocket Tactics:
A five star review for Lost Portal at Pocket Tactics!
Update 1.1.0 Available
Update 1.1.0 is available, which includes the following:
Deck Editor Improvements
– New button to sort cards by cost/color vs. card Id
– New buttons to add/remove cards from the detailed card view
– New button that opens the new Deck Manager
– Increased number of deck slots from 4 to 5
– Select a separate card back for each deck
– Name each deck
– Copy an existing deck to an open deck slot
– Delete a deck
Creature Attack Animations modified
– Tweaked the creature attack animations to make it more clear when the player receives damage
Lost Portal update mentioned on Pocket Tactics
The Lost Portal update got a nice mention on Pocket Tactics: